Last Updated On 03-October-2023
Effective Date 03-October-2023
email: techsupport [at] katherinefear.co.uk
If you do not consent to the same, please do not access or use the Service.
Information We Collect:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Creating user account
- Administration info
- Manage user account
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which you grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
Retention Of Your Information:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at techsupport [at] katherinefear.co.uk. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at techsupport [at] katherinefear.co.uk.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our grievance officer at: email: techsupport [at] katherinefear.co.uk. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Effective Date: 03-October-2023
Last Updated: 03-October-2023
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences – Click on Cookie Settings below
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective Date: 03-October-2023
Last Updated: 03-October-2023
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Some materials used on the site have been obtained from authors not directly connected with Katherine Fear and we acknowledge their copyright ownership of the materials supplied to us and thank them for their permission to use the materials on this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Katherine Fear’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Katherine Fear at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Katherine Fear’ web site are provided “as is”. Katherine Fear makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Katherine Fear does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Katherine Fear or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Katherine Fear’s Internet site, even if Katherine Fear or a Katherine Fear authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Katherine Fear’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Katherine Fear does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Katherine Fear may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice. Katherine Fear does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Katherine Fear has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Katherine Fear of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Katherine Fear’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.